Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan
HOW IT WORKS
Savvy students know that it pays to earn a college degree and to do so on time. With UT Arlington’s Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan, you can lock in today’s tuition rates, and avoid any future tuition increases.
Students beginning classes for the spring semester
- Select the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan by January 8, at 5 p.m. by clicking on the New First-Time Students button below and completing the online form.
- UT Arlington will process your tuition plan and lock in your tuition rates. Once you choose the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan, you will not be able to change to the traditional tuition rate plan.
- Tuition rebates are not available for students beginning classes in the spring.
Students beginning classes for the fall semester
- Select the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan by August 1 by clicking on the New First-Time Students or Future Transfer Students buttons below and completing the online form.
- Earn 30 credit hours toward your degree and a minimum 2.5 GPA at UT Arlington your first academic year.
- Receive $1,000 off your next semester’s tuition payment.
- Earn a second $1,000 tuition rebate after completing 60 credit hours toward your degree in your second year and maintaining a minimum 2.5 GPA at UT Arlington.
- Earn a final $2,000 tuition rebate after completing 90 credit hours toward your degree in your third year and maintaining a 2.5 GPA at UT Arlington.
- Qualify for an additional $1,000 on-time tuition rebate through the State of Texas for graduating on time with no more than three hours outside your degree plan.
- The Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan is available to all incoming freshmen and undergraduate transfer students entering UT Arlington in Fall 2014 or thereafter.
- The plan is available only to incoming students who are seeking their first bachelor’s degree.
- The plan does not apply to continuing undergraduates or graduate students.
- Community college students may opt for the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan by declaring an intent to transfer to UT Arlington when clicking the Future Transfer Students button below and completing the online form.
- Once you have selected the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan option, you may not change to the Traditional Tuition Plan.
SIGN UP NOW
FOR MORE INFORMATION