Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan
HOW IT WORKS
Savvy students know that it pays to earn a college degree and to do so on time. With UT Arlington’s Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan, you can lock in today’s tuition rates, and mandatory fees rate, avoid any future tuition increases.
By opting into the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan, you will lock in today’s tution and mandatory fees rates, protect against any future increases, and earn tuition rebates by making on-time progress towards graduation.
The plan is designed to aid in budgeting and planning your college expenses, and to rewards students who complete at least 30 semester credit hours toward their degree during an academic year – an essential strategy for graduating on time.
Students beginning classes for the summer of fall 2016 semesters
- Select the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan before the deadline by clicking on the New First-Time Students button below and completing the online form.
- Summer deadline is May 27, 2016
- Fall deadline is July 29, 2016
- Earn 30 credit hours toward your degree and a minimum 2.5 GPA at UT Arlington your first academic year.
- Receive $1,000 off your next semester’s tuition payment.
- Earn a second $1,000 tuition rebate after completing 60 credit hours toward your degree in your second year and maintaining a minimum 2.5 GPA at UT Arlington.
- Earn a final $2,000 tuition rebate after completing 90 credit hours toward your degree in your third year and maintaining a 2.5 GPA at UT Arlington.
- The Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan is available to all incoming freshmen and undergraduate transfer students, including out-of-state and international students, entering UT Arlington in Fall 2014 or thereafter.
- The plan is available only to incoming students who are seeking their first bachelor’s degree.
- The plan does not apply to continuing undergraduates or graduate students.
- Community college students may opt for the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan by declaring an intent to transfer to UT Arlington when clicking the Future Transfer Students button below and completing the online form.
- Once you have selected the Guaranteed Tuition Rate Plan option, you may not change to the Traditional Tuition Plan.
SIGN UP NOW
FOR MORE INFORMATION