Skip to content

Information for International Undergraduates

International Undergraduates

Financial Aid, Housing

Financial Aid

The University offers financial assistance to international students through a variety of scholarships for beginning freshmen and students transferring from other colleges. Information regarding eligibility and application procedures for any of these is available through the Financial Aid Office, Davis Hall, Room 252, Phone: metro 817-272-2197.


UT Arlington offers students the choice of five residence halls and 18 apartment communities. Applications for housing may be made as soon as an admission application has been received. For more information, contact the Housing Office, E. H. Hereford University Center, Room 210, Phone: metro 817-272-2791.