Information for Transfer Students
Credit through Articulation
An articulation agreement is an agreement between two or more institutions to transfer courses. Through this agreement the institutions officially agree to transfer all of a specified program (certificate, diploma or degree). This usually occurs between a two-year college and a four-year college or university. Some agreements may indicate a cooperative program between institutions that result in a degree program.
For information on the College of Nursing articulation agreements, please visit their web page at http://www.uta.edu/nursing/bsn-program/equivalency-charts.
All articulation agreements listed below are in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF).
Articulation Agreements with Community Colleges and Universities
Dallas County Community College
- Bachelor of Arts in Art & Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Arts in French, German, Russian or Spanish
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology & Anthropology
- Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Arts
- Bachelor of Arts University Studies
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelors of Arts in Philosophy & Humanities
Articulation Agreements with International Colleges and Universities
University of Science and Technology Beijing
One Night Without a Home
One cold night, more than 50 UT Arlington students huddled together on the Library mall and got a small glimpse into what it feels like to be homeless.