Skip to content

Information for Transfer Students

Transferring Credit

DCCCD Degree Plans

These guides can serve as an outline for students who will be completing an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree at Dallas County College. These plans list the DCCCD names, descriptions, and numbers of the coursework required for the AA or AS degrees at DCCCD; it also shows how these courses transfer into the listed bachelors' degree programs at UT Arlington.

Please remember these guides are meant to serve only as an outline*. Students who intend to transfer to UT Arlington should speak with a UT Arlington advisor in the academic department to help guide their course selection at DCCCD. UT Arlington does not require an AA or AS degree for transfer; in fact, students wishing to transfer into Engineering, Architecture or Science should consult their UT Arlington advisor before they register at DCCCD and should consider transferring before completing an AA or AS degree.

For more information about degree plans, see Degree Program Requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog. If you do not see a degree plan listed for a specific UT Arlington Degree that you are interested in, contact your advisor for more information.

If you have questions about any of the courses listed in the degree plans, contact the Office of Admissions.

All degree plans are in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF).

*Note, due to changes in the core curriculum and UT Arlington's catalog, the below plans need to be revised. DCCCD has requested the current plans remain posted for your conveniece. The newly revised plans will be posted in August 2014.

Degree Plans by College or School

College of Business

College of Education and Health Professions

College of Engineering

College of Liberal Arts

College of Nursing

College of Science

School of Architecture

School of Social Work

Degree Plans Alphabetically