Skip to content

Information for Transfer Students

Transferring Credit

TCC Degree Plans

UT Arlington is updating guides for 2015-16. Guides will be posted as they are completed. All updates will be complete by August 24, 2015.

These guides can serve as an outline for students who will be completing an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree at Tarrant County College. These plans list the TCC names, descriptions, and numbers of the coursework required for the AA or AS degrees at TCC; it also shows how these courses transfer into the listed bachelors' degree programs at UT Arlington.

Please remember these guides are meant to serve only as an outline*. Students who intend to transfer to UT Arlington should speak with a UT Arlington advisor in the academic department to help guide their course selection at TCC. UT Arlington does not require an AA or AS degree for transfer; in fact, students wishing to transfer into Engineering, Architecture or Science should consult their UT Arlington advisor before they register at TCC and should consider transferring before completing an AA or AS degree.

For more information about degree plans, see Degree Program Requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog. If you do not see a degree plan listed for a specific UT Arlington Degree that you are interested in, contact your advisor for more information.

If you have questions about any of the courses listed in the degree plans, contact the Office of Admissions.

All degree plans are in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF).