undergraduate admission requirements
- Admission into the School of Architecture is only available in the fall semesters. Students must complete the admissions process before the June 1st deadline. We will accept the first 300 students to have completed their admissions and enrollment. Students should apply through the Office of Admissions and list Architecture or Interior Design as their major of choice; there is not a separate admission process into the School of Architecture.
- Completed application, official transcripts, and all fees must be submitted to the Office of Admissions.
- For tuition information see www.uta.edu/uta/tuition.html.
- All freshmen and transfer students new to UT Arlington are required to attend the University’s new student orientation prior to registration.
- Students interested in changing their major into the School of Architecture from another major, please refer to the major change requirements at the School of Architecture advising page.
Cheryl Donaldson or Afra Sumeir-Zmolek