Please follow these instructions to fill in and submit the Professional Program Application.
- Application to the Professional Program must be initiated by the student for enrollment in Professional Program BE courses.
- All three minimum GPA requirements must be satisfied in order to be admitted to the Professional Program. All required pre-professional courses must be completed prior to admission to the professional program.
- Grades of transfer courses do not enter into the GPA calculations. Check the transfer box for transfered courses.
- If you are currently enrolled in a required Pre-professional course, please fill in the form after you receive a grade of 'C' of better for the course.
- If you have received a grade exclusion for a course, please fill in 'G' for that attempt of the course.
- If you have attempted a course more than once, fill in all the attempts for that course.
- Please complete all personal details and click on the Submit button on the application form.
- Please print out the form, sign it, and take the signed application to Julie Rockow (Academic Advisor) in Room ERB 232.