(To be used by students following all catalogs up to 2014-2015)
The following requirements MUST be met in order to apply to the Professional Program:
- Application to the Professional Program must be initiated by the student for enrollment in Professional Program BE courses.
- All three minimum GPA requirements (1. All course work, 2. Math, Science and Engineering course work, 3. All courses taken in the major subject) must be satisfied in order to be admitted to the Professional Program. All required pre-professional courses must be completed prior to admission to the professional program.
- No 3000 level Professional Program course may be taken until the student is admitted to the Professional Program or obtains approval from the Bioengineering Undergraduate Advisors on filed petition form with justification
Please follow the following instructions to fill in and submit the Professional Program Application:
- Grades of transfer courses do not enter into the GPA calculations. Check the transfer box for transferred courses.
- A student currently enrolled in a required Pre-professional course must fill in the form ONLY after receiving a grade of 'C' of better for the course.
- A student who has received a grade exclusion for a course must fill in 'G' for that attempt of the course.
- If a student has attempted a course more than once, all the attempts for that course must be filled in.
- After completing the form, click on the Submit button on the application form.
- Please print out the form, sign it, and take the signed application to Ms. Diana Jones (Academic Advisor) in Room ERB 230