As you prepare to copy your course materials for the Summer session, you need to be aware of a critical issue regarding course copies and the discussion board. Not following the instructions correctly can result in failure of the Blackboard site. See the page Critical Issue: Course Copies and Discussion Board.
How Do I Use Blackboard?
One-day, two-hour sessions and open lab sessions are held weekly. Check the Workshops for sessions and sign-up information.
If you can't make a workshop, contact CDE Training to request an online webinar.
Getting Started with Courses
- Logging in to Blackboard: What is my ID and how do I log in? What if I can't log in?
- MyMav Policies: How do I access my Blackboard course?
- Learning About Blackboard: Can I attend a workshop or webinar?
- Managing My Course(s): How do I upload my syllabus/files or duplicate a previous course? Can I merge multiple course sections?
- Course Availability: How do I give students access to my course?
- Common Technical Problems: I am experiencing problems inside my course.