Signing up is easy.
UT Arlington recommends Direct Deposit for students and employees. Direct Deposit is the most secure, reliable and convenient method for receiving your money.
With an active MyMav Account, students can have Direct Deposit for Financial Aid Refunds and for other credits in their account. Credits can be created whenever charges are less than monies paid by the student.
Refunds by Direct Deposit should be available in your bank account two business days after posted date.
Students can apply for Direct Deposit at their Student Service Center in My Mav.
Students can also apply in person at Bursar Services by completing a Direct Deposit Form and presenting a voided check.
- 701 S Nedderman Dr, Room 130, 1st floor, E E Davis Hall.
Allow approximately 5 business days before the expectation of a refund to set up Direct Deposit or to change bank accounts. Any changes in information will be made on the same form. For more information call Bursar Services at (817) 272-2172.
Don't have a bank account?
Students can link their Mav Express card to a Wells Fargo checking account. If your Mav Express card has the Wells Fargo logo on it you can go to the Wells Fargo branch bank in University Center and get your card linked to an account. If you do not have a Wells Fargo logo on your card, you must go to the Mav Express office and exchange your card for one with the Wells Fargo logo. Then you can use your card as a debit card to make purchases or withdraw funds from the Wells Fargo ATM's on Campus.
UT Arlington Employees
Employees can now set up and manage their direct deposit account online for Payroll Checks and Employee Reimbursements. Reimbursements can include travel costs and other approved employee expenses.
To manage your account online you must have a high-assurance EID. Having a high-assurance UT EID means that The University of Texas has seen physical proof of your identity (such as a driver's license or passport) and that you have signed a form giving your UT EID legal signature authority.
For assistance setting up banking information for your Payroll check, contact Payroll Services at (817) 272-5426.
For assistance setting up banking information for your Employee Reimbursements, contact Accounting Services at (817) 272-2276.
If you have questions about UT Direct, contact *DEFINE Education at (817) 272-2138.
Other Direct Deposits
UT Flex Direct Deposit Authorization Form
Army ROTC Direct Deposit information is available through Department of Military Science.
Did You Know?
- There is no Installment Plan for the summer sessions. Tuition must be paid in full by the summer session payment dates. Students can get an enrollment loan at the Bursar's Office that will secure their tuition for the full summer term.
- Students need to be sure they have signed a new Master Promissory Note with the U.S. Department of Education if they plan to receive a loan for the 2010-2011 school year. The process can be done at www.dlenote.ed.gov.
- Financial aid is normally posted to student accounts 10 business days before the first day of class. Refunds are usually generated the day after any credit from financial aid appears on the student account.
- Direct deposit is the safest and most efficient method for students to receive their refunds. This process can be setup with a quick trip to the Bursar's Office.
- Texas Tomorrow students can setup their accounts to be paid for each long session in the fall and spring by taking their Texas Tomorrow card and student ID to the Bursar's Office and signing the Texas Tomorrow document.
- Refund checks are either mailed or sent by direct deposit. Checks are not available for pick up at the Bursar's Office. Direct deposit is the preferred refund method and can be setup at the Bursar's Office.
- UTA offers a $500 On-Time Graduate Tuition Reduction to students who enroll in at least 14 hours in the fall and the spring and maintain a 2.5 GPA. The discount is applied to the next fall term and is available to all undergraduate students.
- Federal law requires that students sign a release of information before Bursar personnel can discuss a student account with a parent. The document is available in the Bursar's Office on the first floor of Davis Hall, Room 130.
- Students who need help finding a job of campus can go to http://www.uta.edu/snapjob and register in the Snap Job System. New users of the system will have to register and provide information including their 10 digit student account number.
- The UTA Health Center provides timely and inexpensive healthcare for students and faculty. The Center is open from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday during the long terms. Appointments call 817-272-2771.
- Students can print their own enrollment verification on-line. Log into MyMav and click on the Enrollment Verification Certificate to access the National Student Loan Clearing House (NLSC) website.
- NCAA athletics are an exciting and inexpensive form of entertainment that is available to all students. From volleyball in the fall, basketball in the winter and softball, baseball and track in the spring, students with a UTA ID can attend all sporting events by just showing their UTA ID.