Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.
Refunds of Registration Charges (Withdrawals and Drops)
Did You Know?
- There is no Installment Plan for the summer sessions. Tuition must be paid in full by the summer session payment dates. Students can get an enrollment loan at the Bursar's Office that will secure their tuition for the full summer term.
- Students need to be sure they have signed a new Master Promissory Note with the U.S. Department of Education if they plan to receive a loan for the 2010-2011 school year. The process can be done at www.dlenote.ed.gov.
- Financial aid is normally posted to student accounts 10 business days before the first day of class. Refunds are usually generated the day after any credit from financial aid appears on the student account.
- Direct deposit is the safest and most efficient method for students to receive their refunds. This process can be setup with a quick trip to the Bursar's Office.
- Texas Tomorrow students can setup their accounts to be paid for each long session in the fall and spring by taking their Texas Tomorrow card and student ID to the Bursar's Office and signing the Texas Tomorrow document.
- Refund checks are either mailed or sent by direct deposit. Checks are not available for pick up at the Bursar's Office. Direct deposit is the preferred refund method and can be setup at the Bursar's Office.
- Federal law requires that students sign a release of information before Bursar personnel can discuss a student account with a parent. The document is available in the Bursar's Office on the first floor of Davis Hall, Room 130.
- Students who need help finding a job of campus can go to http://www.uta.edu/snapjob and register in the Snap Job System. New users of the system will have to register and provide information including their 10 digit student account number.
- The UTA Health Center provides timely and inexpensive healthcare for students and faculty. The Center is open from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday during the long terms. Appointments call 817-272-2771.
- Students can print their own enrollment verification on-line. Log into MyMav and click on the Enrollment Verification Certificate to access the National Student Loan Clearing House (NLSC) website.
- NCAA athletics are an exciting and inexpensive form of entertainment that is available to all students. From volleyball in the fall, basketball in the winter and softball, baseball and track in the spring, students with a UTA ID can attend all sporting events by just showing their UTA ID.
Tell me more