For Employers - Policies, Procedures, and FAQsWelcome Employers!
Thank you for recruiting UT Arlington College of Business students for your internships and career openings! Please feel free to contact the undergraduate and/or graduate internship coordinators within the various business disciplines in the college. Additionally, feel free to contact UT Arlington’s Career Development Center for instructions concerning posting positions on the Hireamaverick job/internship database.
Policies and Procedures for Internships for Credit:
Undergraduate Internships for Credit in the College of Business
Graduate Internships for Credit in the College of Business
- Employer Policies and Procedures from the UTA Career Development Center
How to post an internship opening, full-time position, or part-time position to the UTA Career Development Center Hireamaverick job database:
Frequently Asked Questions from Employers:
- How can I post an internship opening, full-time position, or part-time position to the UTA Career Development Center's Hireamaverick job database?
- How can I find out more about the Undergraduate Internships for credit in the College of Business?
- How can I find out more about the Graduate Internships for credit in the College of Business?
- What are the Career Development Center's guidelines for internships, regardless of major?
What are the guidelines to ethical and legal standards in student hiring?
- What are the UTA Career Development Center Events? When are they held?
- How can I increase my company's visibility on the UTA campus?
- How can the UTA Career Development Center help me to connect with faculty for 1) targeting students in a particular major, 2) developing mutually beneficial relationships with faculty, and 3) providing forms of support to the faculty.