Faculty and Staff - How to Give Career/Internship Guidance to Business Students
Policies and Procedures for Internships for Credit:
Undergraduate Internships for Credit in the College of Business
Graduate Internships for Credit in the College of Business
Employer Policies and Procedures from the UTA Career Development Center
Frequently Asked Questions from Faculty and Staff:
- How can I find out more about the Undergraduate Internships for credit in the College of Business?
- How can I find out more about the Graduate Internships for credit in the College of Business?
- What are the Career Development Center's guidelines for internships, regardless of major?
- How can the UTA Career Development Center Help Your Students?
- How can you request a UTA Career Development Center representative to make a presentation in your classroom? What topics can you pick from for the representative to address?
- What are the UTA Career Development Center Events? When are they held?
- How the UTA Career Development Center can connect faculty with employers who want to know faculty for 1) targeting students in a particular major, 2) developing mutually beneficial relationships with faculty, and 3) providing forms of support to the faculty.
- What are some suggested guidelines and sample letters for writing references?
- What are the elements of a good LinkedIn recommendation?
- What are the guidelines to ethical and legal standards in student hiring?
- How can faculty contact the Career Development Center regarding their research related to career development or the labor market that they would like posted on the UTA Career Development Center website?