The MBA Professional Cohort Program Deadline and Procedure
The preferred Application Deadline dates can be viewed at UTA Office of Graduate Studies.
In order to begin the admissions process, the following items are required and should be sent directly to the UTA Office of Graduate Studies by the application deadline:
- Completed Application for Admission with "MBA Professional Cohort" specifically noted as program of study
- Appropriate Application Fee
- 200 Word Statement of Academic Intent, explaining interest in pursuing the MBA Professional Cohort program
- Transcripts from previously attended educational institutions
- Official GMAT scores issued by the Pearson Vue: For more information regarding this exam, visit the GMAC web site.
- Official TOEFL scores, if required, issued by the Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Completed Recommendation Forms or Letters of Recommendation (3 required)
The recommendations should be sent to the MBA Advisor in Graduate Business Services.
Applicants may contact the Graduate Business Services Office to check the application's status. USA applicants should allow 4 weeks between submission and status check. International/Permanent Resident applicants should allow 6 weeks between submission and status check.
Upon receipt of all application materials, applicants may be contacted by the MBA Advisor for a personal interview.