MBA Programs - Dual Degree Strategy
UT Arlington’s dual degree strategy enables students to earn two advanced degrees with significant savings in time and cost. Through the dual degree strategy, students can earn the breadth of knowledge of an MBA combined with a depth of knowledge from their specialized master’s degree.
Listed below are disciplines that were chosen for the second Master's by our MBA alumni who completed the dual degree strategy:
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Marketing Research
- Nursing Administration
- Quantitative Finance
- And more!
Advantages of the Dual Degree Strategy:
- There is no application fee for the dual degree strategy.
- A dual degree strategy gives students an edge in the job market.
- Students will acquire the breadth of business knowledge that the MBA provides.
- Students will also gain the depth of knowledge that their Specialized Master’s provides.
- This strategy communicates to employers that students have a macro understanding of business at the graduate level, along with specialized knowledge in a specific field.
- Students can accomplish this competitive strategy while saving time and money!
Application Information for the Dual Degree Strategy:
- A student must not have completed more than 24 advanced hours.
- This total excludes core and deficiency courses.
- A student must meet the admission criteria for the second program to which they intend to apply.
- For more information on admission standards, please visit the Graduate Catalog.
- The student must be admitted and currently enrolled in a Master’s program to be eligible.
- Applications may be made online through the Office of Graduate Studies.
For more information on the dual degree strategy with an MBA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.