The MBA Flexible Program
Located at The University of Texas Arlington’s main campus, the MBA Flexible Program is offered in the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. As students go through the program, they will gain a breadth of business knowledge studying in DFW, an area of business development and economic growth. Due to its traditional design, the MBA Flexible Program offers students the opportunity to customize their degree program to meet their unique career, professional and personal goals. To further enrich the learning experience, the MBA program highlights global business, new technologies, and organizational leadership.
- The MBA Flexible Program is 45 hours in length
- Plus 3 potential hours of deficiency coursework and/or language leveling
- Possible core course waivers based on prior degrees earned or graduate coursework
- New students can begin their MBA Flexible Program in the Fall, Summer, or Spring semester
- Students can attend on a full-time or part-time basis
- Courses are offered weekday evenings
- Choose from over 170 graduate business elective courses
- View the Two Year Plan to see when courses will be offered
- Please review the MBA Flexible Program's Program of Work for more information about courses and waivers
Concentration/Study Option Choices
The MBA Flexible Program allows students to customize their MBA with concentrations in the different business disciplines. Students may declare a concentration by taking a minimum of nine hours of elective coursework in any of the following subject areas. Students interested in an MBA with an Accounting concentration must take at least twelve hours of elective coursework. Click on the different concentrations for more information about the departments, career options, and courses.