The MBA Flexible Program with a Concentration in Management
The MBA with a Management concentration offers students the ability to understand why and how individuals, groups, and organizations act and interact in a globally changing environment. Course work in management affords students the opportunity for interaction with the business community. Management is looked upon by many students as a necessary managerial complement to their disciplinary interest. Management area electives are designed to provide students with skills in:
- Understanding the changes within a workforce and the ability to manage that change
- Understanding the characteristics needed for successful leaderships
- Understanding the reasons and ways different groups interact in a business setting
Career OptionsA candidate with an MBA concentrating in Management could pursue a career as a/an:
- Management Consultant
- Strategic Planner
- Information Systems Consultant
- General Manager
- Organization Development Manager
Management Concentration Requirements
- The student must successfully complete at least three upper-level graduate management courses in order to receive a concentration in Management.
- These courses are in addition to MANA 5312.
- Graduate management courses offered at UTA are listed in the Graduate Catalog along with a course description and any prerequisite(s) for each course.
- For the planned offerings of courses for the next two years, please see the Two Year Plan.
- For registration purposes, the course schedule is available through MyMav.