MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR OF MBA PROGRAMS
Thank you for your interest in our MBA Programs. Pursuing an advanced degree will be one of the most significant decisions you make. Whether you plan to be a full-time student or balance your education with your career, we are here to assist you in choosing the right program and format.
As you consider the MBA program that best meets your needs, there are a few very important things to consider:
- All MBAs are not equal. UT Arlington's MBA programs are fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the internationally recognized professional accrediting body for business schools worldwide. Less than five percent of business schools, and only one-third in the U.S., have earned this distinguished hallmark of excellence. Not only is UT Arlington's College of Business AACSB-accredited, it is among an elite group of fewer than 10 percent of U.S. business schools that has earned full accreditation at all degree levels in both business administration and accounting. Most companies hiring professional staff recognize AACSB-accredited schools—and their graduates—for their excellence.
- The UT Arlington MBA is distinguished for producing first-rate business leaders. Our MBA programs are respected in the North Texas region and beyond. Our graduates are accomplished, highly regarded business professionals, executives and entrepreneurs.
- Our MBA Programs are designed to accommodate working professionals. In fact, most of our students are full-time working professionals. We have two formats, The MBA Flexible Format and The MBA Professional Cohort Format, for the traditional MBA degree, as well as a nationally ranked Online MBA to accommodate working professionals. All of our rigorous MBA programs incorporate leadership, technology and a global focus, and will enable you to distinctly meet—and exceed—your professional goals and objectives.
- Your UT Arlington MBA will open doors even before you graduate. Participating in our MBA program provides unique networking opportunities in and out of the classroom. Many of your classmates are employed by leading organizations in the North Texas region. The MBA Professional Cohort Format's lock-step, team-based design is especially suited to developing a strong, life long professional network.
- You can accomplish both breadth and depth of knowledge at UT Arlington. The MBA will prepare you with the breadth of business knowledge critical to securing leadership positions. In this highly competitive knowledge economy, gaining depth of knowledge in a specialized discipline, as well, is a very effective strategy to set yourself apart and give you an even greater competitive edge. Our unique dual degree option allows you to earn both the MBA and a second master's degree—including 10 specialized business master's degree programs with significant time and cost savings.
- A degree or background in business studies is not required. UT Arlington MBA programs attract students from a wide variety of academic and professional backgrounds. Previous academic business coursework is not a requirement for admission to any of our MBA programs.
Whether you desire to advance within your company or are preparing to conquer the business world, the UT Arlington MBA will prepare you to go as far as you desire. I welcome you to review our program information online, and feel free to contact us or attend a free information forum when you're ready to take the next step.
We look forward to working with you to successfully accomplish your MBA goals!
Melanie Woodard McGee
Director of MBA Programs