Our Guest Apartments offer University guests including visiting researchers, speakers, and job candidates a home away from home. With locations in Meadow Run and The Lofts at College Park apartment communities, our guests will have the opportunity to experience our vibrant campus while enjoying the comforts of a spacious and relaxing apartment.
- Spacious One and Two Bedroom Apartments
- Fully-Furnished (Queen size bed)
- Free WiFi and High-speed Internet
- Basic Cable
- Metro Phone Service
- Bedroom and Bath Linens
- Housekeeping and Linen Services
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer complementary detergent
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking and Dining Utensils
- Dishwasher and Liquid Dish Soap
- Iron, Ironing Board and Hairdryer
- Access to the Meadow Run and The Lofts at College Park Clubhouses
- Outdoor swimming pool connected to the Meadow Run Clubhouse
- Guest pass to the Maverick Activities Center, our fitness and recreation facility, for non-University employees only
- Restaurants and retail locations of the College Park District and the E.H. Hereford University Center
- Review our GUEST APARTMENT GUIDELINES
- Click the "Reserve Now" button on the right hand menu, fill our the reservation request form and email it by clicking the submit button on the form.
Guest Apartment Map.
The Lofts at College Park
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Nightly Rate based on length of stay.
1-6 nights: $95 per night
7-29 nights: $85 per night
30+ nights: $65 per night