CTEDD Student Council (CSC) is an official UTA registered student organization supported by Center for Transportation Equity, Decisions and Dollars (CTEDD). CSC brings several events and opportunities for the benefit of its members.
CSC leads on several events and unique activities to encourage students’ engagement in CTEDD activities, provide academic and professional skill-building, peer mentorship and knowledge sharing opportunities. The purpose is to stimulate career development, networking, discussions and peer-guidance among students particularly those who are studying or interested to pursue education or career in transportation-related areas. More of curricular CSC activities include competitions, teaching, publications, presentations, workshop, and research funding which are open only to its members. CSC activities are only for to members.CSC invites all UT-Arlington students to sign in for membership.
CSC Executive Board:
- President- Amruta Sakalker (PhD Student of Urban Planning @ UTA CAPPA)
- Coordination Lead- Samantha Bradley (MCRP @ UTA CAPPA)
- Research Lead- Muhammad Arif Khan (PhD Student of Urban Planning @ UTA CAPPA)
- Event Lead- Position Open
- Ambassador- Sheida Khademi (PhD Student of Transportation Engineering @ UTA COE)
CSC Advisory Board:
- Executive Adviser: Dr. Shima Hamidi
- Educational Program Adviser: Aabiya Noman Baqai
- Research Activity Advisor: Dr. Sanggyun Kang
- Research Activity Advisor: Dr. David Weinreich
- Faculty Adviser 1: Dr. Ard Anjomani
- Faculty Adviser 2: Dr. Diane Jones Allen