About The Career Development Center
To prepare students and alumni for professional success and connect employers with UT Arlington talent.
Students and Alumni Mission
The Career Development Center empowers students and alumni for professional success by:
- Helping them discover and plan for possible career paths,
- Connecting them with employers and professional opportunities,
- Preparing them to present themselves well to compete for the opportunities they seek, and
- Helping them develop the skills that will allow them to succeed in their professional goals now and in the future.
The Career Development Center helps employers succeed in hiring UT Arlington talent by:
- Helping them plan an effective recruiting strategy,
- Offering them a variety of exceptional services to meet their hiring needs,
- Connecting them with our students, alumni and faculty, and
- Helping them build and sustain a strong brand on campus.
Student Login: www.myinterfase.com/uta/student
Employer Login: www.myinterfase.com/uta/employer
701 S. Nedderman Drive, #216 Davis Hall,
Arlington, TX 76019
Campus Box: 19695
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Walk-in Hours: Mondays 1:00-3:45 pm; Tuesdays 9:00-11:45 am; Thursdays 9:00-11:45 am and 1:00-5:45 pm