The Career Development Center hosts a University-wide, all majors Job Fair in February and September each year. Recruit underclassman, graduating seniors, graduate students, and alumni. Close to 2,000 students and alumni attend each Job Fair. Also, throughout the year, The Career Development Center offers events designed to help our students better prepare for their job search. We rely on the support of our volunteer recruiters to make these events a success.
Contact our Employer Relations team at 817-272-5201 or email@example.com if you are interested in participating!
Our Fall 2016 All Majors Job Fair will be held on Tuesday, September 27, 2016, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Registration is now open. Please follow these steps to register:
- Visit http://www.myinterfase.com/uta/employer and log into the HIREAMAVERICK database with your username and password. If you don’t have an account, you will need to register for the database before you can register for the Job Fair.
- Hover over the Career Events tab on the menu toolbar and click Search.
- In the Career Event Name field, type Fall.
- Click Search.
- Click Register.
- Complete the Job Fair Registration form. Please note that you will receive an automatic email notification (with a link to your invoice) once your Job Fair registration has been approved by the Job Fair Committee.
*NO REFUNDS after September 1st.*
Registration fee includes: one 6 ft. table with 2 chairs, breakfast and lunch for 2 representatives, free parking, and assistance unloading and loading your display.
- Corporate/For-Profit Registration Fee is $350.00
- Government/Non-Profit Registration Fee is $200.00
- Third-Party Registration Fee is $400.00
- UTA Campus Department Fee is $55.00
* Additional tables are $50 each; Additional lunches are $10 each