1. Abolmaali, A., and Razavi, S. H., “Performance Evaluation of Light Transmitting Roof Panels”, ASCE Conference, Texas, PP 293-302,
2. Abolmaali, A., Kukreti, A., and Razavi, S.H., “Nonlinear Analysis of Steel Frames with Semi-Rigid Connections, ASCE, Conference,
Texas, PP 283-292, March 2002.
3. Abolmaali, A., Razavi, H., and Farooqi, M., “Finite Element Mesh Processor for Model-Virtual Experimentations of Steel Connections”,
ASCE Conference, Texas, PP 303-312, March 2002.
4. Razavi, S. H. and Abolmaali, A., “An Efficient Reformulation of Duhamel’s Integral to Reduce Execution Time”, 14th US
National Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, PP 569 (Abstract), Blacksburg, VA, Jun. 2002.
5. Abolmaali, A. and Razavi S. H., “Web-Based Finite-Element Mesh Generator For Testing Behavior of Steel Building Connections
in Virtual Environment”, 22nd Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, Montreal, Canada, Sep. 2002.
6. Abolmaali, A., Kukreti, A, Razavi, S.H., “ Cyclic Performance of Semi-Rigid Double Web Angle Connections”, Journal of
Constructional Steel Research, No. 59, PP 1057-1082, 2003.
7. Farooqi M. , Razavi H. , and Abolmaali A., “A Finite Element Contact Algorithm for Problems in Structural Mechanics”,
ASCE Conference, Texas, PP 27 (abstract) and on CD (full paper), Oct 2002.
8. Razavi H. and Abolmaali A., “A Dual Degree of Freedom Method for Problems in Contact Mechanics, Accepted for Publication
in the Sixth International Conference on Computational Methods and Experimental Measurements in Contact Mechanics”, Greece,
9. Abolmaali, A., Razavi, H., and Zachary G., “Stability Analysis of Steel Frames with Partially Constrained Connections ”, Accepted for
Publication in the Structural Stability Research Council Conference, Long Beach CA, 2004.