Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.
- Associate Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, UTA
- 1984, Ph.D. Civil Engineering, University of California, Davis
- 1976, M.S.C.E. Sanitary Engineering, University of California, Davis
- 1975, B.S. Civil Engineering, Loyola University, Los Angeles
- 2000-present, Associate Professor, The University of Texas at Arlington
- 1988-1994, Assistant Professor, The University of Texas at Arlington
- 1985-1987, Consulting Engineer Nolte and Associates, Sacramento, CA
- 1984-1985, Alexander von Humboldt Fellow Technical University, Hamburg
- 1981-1982, Research Assistant The University of California at Davis
- 1976-1979, Sanitary Engineer Reedy Creek Utilities Co.
- Environmental engineering
- Nutrient removal in conventional wastewater treatment, and natural systems for wastewater treatment
- Chloramine decay and biofilm control in raw water transmission pipelines.