C5 Youth Foundation Scholarship
|Department:||College of Education|
|Contact:||General Questions: Bari Crow (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
- Unconditionally admitted to the College of Education undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Minimum GPA 3.0, which must be maintained throughout the COEd degree program to remain eligible.
Preference will be given to C5 Youth Foundation and Boys and Girls Club students who meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA throughout high school and graduate with a high school diploma
- Meet all admission requirements to attend UTArlington
- Apply for and be accepted for admission to UTArlington as Education Intended by March 15 of the year you plan to enroll
- Submit a letter of commitment from a parent or guardian showing their willingness to participate in activities that will strengthen your chances of success in school
- Complete all C5 Youth Foundation requirements or Boys and Girls Club requirements, as applicable.
- Complete a minimum of 30 credit hours per academic year
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
For eligibility questions, please contact Teaira Little at email@example.com.
Apply for this scholarship using the COEd Combined Scholarship Form. See the Scholarship Info page for more information and further instructions.