Reverend Soonwong Lee Memorial Scholarship
|Department:||College of Education|
|Contact:||General Questions: Bari Crow (email@example.com)|
- Unconditionally admitted to the College of Education in Elementary Education (EC-6 Generalist/ESL programs).
- Currently enrolled undergraduate junior or senior, or graduate student in one or more COEd courses.
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 overall and in Education major.
- Demonstrate financial need (as approved by the UT Arlington Office of Financial Aid).
- 500-word narrative that describes why you want to pursue a career in elementary education.
For eligibility questions, please contact Teaira LIttle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this scholarship using the COEd Combined Scholarship Form. See the Scholarship Info page for more information and further instructions.