The Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies offers one undergraduate and three graduate programs.
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
- BA-PhD track in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, with Higher Education Emphasis (will start Fall 2018)
- Master in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- Superintendent and Principal Certificate programs
- Undergraduate Leadership Minor and Leadership Certificate programs
- COEd Complaint Procedure
- Dissertation Committee Form
- Elective Approval Form
- Recommendation Form
- Grievance Forms
Criminal History Acknowledgement:
As required by Texas HB1508, applicants need to be aware of the following.
- In order to receive a teacher certification in Texas, you must pass a criminal history background check.
- If you have been convicted of an offense that is considered not appropriate for an educator, you could be ineligible to earn this certification from the state of Texas.
- You have a right to request a preliminary criminal history evaluation letter from the Texas Education Agency prior to admission into this program. The Texas Education Agency currently charges a $50 fee for this criminal history evaluation.
For more information on Preliminary Criminal History Evaluation: