Master of Education, Higher Education Administration Emphasis
Total hours: 30
|Core Courses (12 credit hours)|
|EDAD 5322||Educational Research and Evaluation|
|EDAD 5360||Leadership Theory|
|EDAD 5380||Diversity and Equity in Education|
|EDAD 5399||Capstone Practicum|
|Higher Education Administration Emphasis Courses (18 credit hours)|
|EDAD 5350||American College Student Experience|
|EDAD 5351||Higher Education Administration and Student Affairs|
|EDAD 5352||Higher Education Law|
|EDAD 5354||American Community College|
|EDAD 5356||History, Principles, and Philosophy of Higher Education|
|EDAD 5357||Higher Education Trends & Issues|
- No more than 9 credit hours may be transferred.
- Courses must be equivalent to a course in the program, be 5 years old or less and show a grade of 'B' or better.
- All transfer hours must be approved by the program director and the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Not all courses are taught every semester and a sequence of classes may be required.
- Admitted students will meet with the program director to create and file a degree plan.
Administrative Internship: Internship will be arranged to be completed on the campus where the student is employed.