C5 Youth Foundation Scholarship
|Department:||College of Education|
|Contact:||General Questions: Dr. Ausbrooks (email@example.com)|
- Unconditionally admitted to the College of Education and Health Professions undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Minimum GPA 3.0, which must be maintained throughout the COEHP degree program to remain eligible.
Preference will be given to C5 Youth Foundation students who meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA throughout high school and graduate with a high school diploma
- Meet all admission requirements to attend UTA
- Apply for and be accepted for admission to UTA by March 15 of the year you plan to enroll
- Submit a letter of commitment from a parent or guardian showing their willingness to participate in activities that will strengthen your chances of success in school
- Complete all C5 Youth Foundation requirements
- Complete a minimum of 30 credit hours per academic year
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
For eligibility questions, please contact Teaira Little at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this scholarship using the COEd Combined Scholarship Form. See the Scholarship Info page for more information and further instructions.