C5 Youth Foundation Scholarship
|Department:||College of Education|
|Contact:||General Questions: Sabrina Hamilton (email@example.com)|
- Unconditionally admitted to the College of Education and Health Professions undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Minimum GPA 3.0, which must be maintained throughout the COEHP degree program to remain eligible.
Preference will be given to C5 Youth Foundation students who meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA throughout high school and graduate with a high school diploma
- Meet all admission requirements to attend UTA
- Apply for and be accepted for admission to UTA by March 15 of the year you plan to enroll
- Submit a letter of commitment from a parent or guardian showing their willingness to participate in activities that will strengthen your chances of success in school
- Complete all C5 Youth Foundation requirements
- Complete a minimum of 30 credit hours per academic year
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Download the application and scholarship recommendation forms, complete them, save them, and follow instructions for electronic submission.
To download the recommendation form and the application form, click the links below:
Download Recommendation Form