College of Education and Health Professions Undergraduate Bilingual Education Scholarships
|Contact:||Dr. Luis Rosado|
Minimum Qualifications to Apply:
- A grade point average of 3.00 on a scale of 4
- Evidence of the minimum THEA Scores: Reading 270, Math 230, Writing 220
- Proficiency in Spanish and English—interview required
- Full-time students—12 hours or more per semester
- Complete Transcript showing an associate degree or equivalent
- Must qualify to receive federal financial funding
The Center for Bilingual Education/ELS Education is taking applications for scholarships to prepare bilingual and ESL teachers. The program is to be funded by the UTA IPAT project. PURPOSE: To prepare junior/senior bilingual and ESL education teacher candidates.
Requirements: Candidates will required to donate a minimum of two hours a week to mentor high school students. For additional Information, please contact Lidia Morris firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Luis A. Rosado at email@example.com.
Instructions: download, print, and complete the application. The application requires additional materials and these are specified on the application. The address for submission is also included on the application.