The Ethics Hotline is provided as an avenue for employees to report suspected fraud, theft, and other unethical behavior. The telephone number is 1-877-507-7314.
- It guarantees anonymity. All calls are confidential and do not require you to identify yourself.
- It is staffed by helpful, trained professionals who will guide you through the process.
- It is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- All reports of allegations are routed to UT Arlington's Office of University Compliance Services.
You may also report suspected fraud, waste, and abuse to the State Auditor's Office Hotline at 1-800-TX-AUDIT (1-800-892-8348). The State Auditor's office provides additional information at its website, http://sao.fraud.state.tx.us.
- Annual Statement of Responsibility and Accountability for Internal Control
- Protection from Retaliation
- Standards of Conduct Guide
- The Difference Between the University's Employee Grievance Procedures and the University's Ethics Hotline
- Management Leadership Tool
- Department Policies and Procedures Manual Template
- SB1414 Information