To assist us with accomplishing our goal, our office provides the following services:
- Compliance Training – New employees are required to complete training within their first 30 days of employment. Continuing employees are required to complete training annually. Employees are notified via email to complete the training. The training can be accessed online at www.uta.edu/training
- Using Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) our office assists departments with identifying their High Risk Areas. For those that are compliance related, we perform periodic inspections and require quarterly monitoring reports.
- Provide Management Leadership Training to new University Administrators including Vice Presidents, Deans, Directors, and Department Chairs. This training utilizes the Management Leadership Tool and the Management Responsibilities Handbook.
- Provide Quality Assurance Reviews
- Annual Statement of Responsibility and Accountability for Internal Control
- Protection from Retaliation
- Standards of Conduct Guide
- The Difference Between the University's Employee Grievance Procedures and the University's Ethics Hotline
- Management Leadership Tool
- Department Policies and Procedures Manual Template
- SB1414 Information