Outcomes and Objectives for Nursing PhD
The PhD Program in Nursing prepares nurse scientists who will:
- integrate knowledge from nursing and related disciplines which support the development of nursing innovations for diverse populations;
- design studies for testing nursing innovations for diverse populations;
- disseminate synthesis of knowledge for guiding nursing care of diverse populations;
- provide leadership in the policy process for diverse populations groups;
- model values consistent with integrity in science and professional nursing;
- collaborate with nurses and other professionals to affect improvements in health for diverse populations.