BSN Virtual Information Session
View the entire BSN Virtual Information Session as a YouTube Playlist:
Links to individual videos:
Part 1 – Upper-Division Selection Process
Part 2 – Minimum Requirements to Apply
Part 3 – Important College of Nursing Policies for Applicants
Part 4 – BSN Prerequisites
Part 5 – Frequently Asked Questions
Please note: Two policy changes are now in effect which are not reflected in the virtual information session
1. New HESI A2 score requirements for spring 2015 applicants and going forward:
- A minimum score of 75% per scored section is required to be a viable applicant to the upper-division nursing program.
- A student scoring between 75-79 on the math section, if accepted to the upper-division nursing program, at the student’s expense must successfully complete a UT Arlington College of Nursing interactive online math program.
2. New Two Attempt Policy which began January 1, 2014
- Policy applies to the lower-division prerequisite courses with an asterisk (*) on the College of Nursing admission brochures. This policy refers to failing grades. This policy differs from the UT Arlington College of Nursing “Improvement of Grades C or Above” policy in this document.
- A student has a maximum of two (2) attempts to earn a grade of “C” or better in each course that falls under this policy whether taken at UT Arlington or at an approved institution.
Upon completion, we invite you to participate in a survey about this session:
utanursing.us.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cBXSYq4eFlvKiUt. Your feedback is appreciated.