Nurse Practitioners Job Fair 2017
The College of Nursing and Health Innovation is hosting a job fair for Nurse Practitioners. If you are nearing the completion of your program, or if you are already a Nurse Practitioner looking for a new position, come to our NP Job Fair and meet potential employers.
DATE AND TIME: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
PLACE: UTA University Center, Rio Grande Ballroom (2nd Floor)
UTA STUDENT PARKING: As long as you have a current UTA parking permit, you may park as normal in student parking lots. You do not need to make special parking arrangements.
- Visitors without a current UTA parking permit must register their vehicle to park on campus:
Click or tap here here to register your vehicle.
- Visitors must park in College Park South.
- Visitors may park in any space in the College Park South garage not marked as reserved, service vehicle, blocked by cones, or an ADA space without the proper permit. This permit is valid only for the date and times of your event.
- Failure to carefully follow parking directions will result in a parking violation citation! If you have any comments or concerns, please contact the UTA Parking Office at email@example.com or 817-272-3907.
Tips For Job Seekers
- Treat the Fair as a Professional Interview. From the moment you walk into the room until the moment you leave, you will be making impressions on the potential employers at the Fair. UTA's Career Development Center has great tips and guidelines for conducting yourself during a professional interview.
- Business dress is expected for attendees of the Fair. If you do not have business attire, please make your best effort.
- Be prepared to fill out applications (bring a pen!) and to conduct on-the-spot mini-interviews.
- Don't forget to bring copies of your résumé.