Graduate Nursing Program Advisors
Please use the TimeTrade links below to directly book your appointment with your assigned advisor.
Nursing Master's Level Advisors and Degree Evaluators
Note About Lettersets: Always contact the advisor who is assigned to your letterset, even if you have worked with another academic advisor in the past.
Note About MSN Advising Procedures: All MSN students are expected to review and understand the advising procedures published on this page. Click or tap here to jump to the Advising Procedures and Requirements.
Please read these choices in order as they will route you to the correct advisor.
- All Post-MSN Certification Students:
Please contact Ms. Lisa Rose (contact information below).
- All Neonatal Practitioner MSN Students:
Please contact Ms. Luena Wilson (contact information below).
- All other Master's Level Nursing Students:
Please contact the advisor assigned to your letterset (in the table below).
|Master's Level Nursing
Click or Tap to Schedule
|Graduate Nursing Advisors - Master's Level|
|Ms. Lisa Roseemail@example.com||In-Person||Phone Call|
|D-H||Ms. Starlett Mitchellfirstname.lastname@example.org||In-Person||Phone Call|
|I-M||Ms. Timara Spiveyemail@example.com||In-Person||Phone Call|
& NNP MSN
|Ms. Luena Wilsonfirstname.lastname@example.org||In-Person||Phone Call|
|SM-Z||Ms. Caitlin Wadeemail@example.com||In-Person||Phone Call|
Degree Plan Evaluators
Accelerated Online Degree Plan Evaluators
- Ms. Kimberly Orcutt - firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Based Degree Plan Evaluators
- Ms. Stephanie Neal - email@example.com
Nursing Doctoral Level Programs
|Doctor of Nursing Practice
Click or Tap to Schedule
|Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)|
|(all)||Ms. Adrienne Ballardfirstname.lastname@example.org||In-Person||Phone Call|
|Last Name Letterset||Program Assistant|
|Nursing PhD and BSN to PhD|
|(all)||Ms. Vivian Lail-Davis||PhDinNursing@uta.edu|
Students in the MSN program are welcome to meet with an advisor. Once admitted to UT Arlington, students may enroll in their coursework using the degree plan provided by the academic advisor and proceed to registration. Students are encouraged to contact their advisor with any questions. Information related to courses, registration and drops, and academic standing is provided when students are first contacted by an advisor. It is imperative that students read and keep this information for future reference. Most advising is handled via e-mail. However, students may schedule a phone or face-to-face appointment with an advisor by clicking the TimeTrade scheduling link for their assigned academic advisor.
Who Is My Advisor?
Students who have been admitted to the MSN program: You will be advised by a CONHI advisor; refer to the table above to find your advisor.
Prospective students: prospective students may meet with a nursing advisor in person after making an appointment; see above for phone and email contacts for scheduling.
Meeting in person with your MSN Advisor
There are two options available to meet with your advisor:
- Schedule an Appointment: Schedule an Appointment by clicking the TimeTrade scheduling link for your assigned advisor.
- Walk-In without an appointment. Please make note of the following procedures for Walk-ins:
- Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m. in the CONHI Office of Enrollment and Student Services (the advising area) at 4:30pm. You will need to sign in with your UTA ID number.
- Your appointment will be scheduled based on advisor availability. Appointments are scheduled 30 minutes in advance.
- Be on time! If you are not present at your scheduled time slot you will lose your chance to meet with an advisor.
Before your appointment:
- Have a list of questions prepared to ask your advisor.
- Familiarize yourself with your program information, and your current progress in your program.
- If you have not viewed your degree plan, check your MyMav Student Center > Nursing Degree Plan
- Make arrangements to be on time to your advising appointment. Students who are more than ten minutes late will be rescheduled.