You Will Need:
- Your NetID and current password.
- New Students: Make sure you have activated your NetID before attempting to enroll.
- Returning Students: Make sure you know your NetID and current password.
- NetID Self-Service is available by clicking or tapping here.
- OIT is available to assist with NetID issues, click or tap here for Helpdesk's contact information.
- A desktop or laptop computer.
- MyMav is mobile-compatible but not necessarily mobile-friendly. If you can use a laptop or desktop computer when registering for classes, then we recommend that you do so.
- An idea of what classes you need to enroll in.
Basic Steps to Register
Step 1: Access and Log into MyMav: http://www.uta.edu/mymav
Step 2: Find and click the link to Student Center (in the middle column in the box labeled "Student Center")
Step 3: On your Student Center, find and click the link Enroll (in the first section, Academics)
Step 4: You should now be on the Add Classes page. On this page, you will need to search for the classes that you need before you can add them. To find AO classes, you must do the following:
- Click on the link "Additional Search Criteria"
- On the Session drop-down, select Dynamic Dated Session
- Pressing Search at this point will show all Dynamic Dated (AO) classes.
Step 5: Scroll to find your course in the course list. Please note the meeting dates to ensure that you are signing up for the correct class, as a class may have multiple sessions during a single term.
Step 6: View the details of a class: Click on the Course Number link next to the section, then click select class and then click next to add the class to your Shopping Cart. Once you have selected all fo your classes, click Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
Step 7: Review your list of classes. At this point you have three choices: Cancel will exit without registering. Previous will allow you to go back and make changes. Finish Enrolling is your confirmation to MyMav to enroll you in your selected classes.
You may Sign Out once the enrollment process is complete.
If you receive and error message while registering, or if you have trouble registering, you should email your advisor requesting registration assistance. Make sure you include your ten-digit UTA ID number, the specific error message, and the course (by prefix, number, and section or start date) that you are attempting to register for.
OIT provides guided tutorials for MyMav and can be found by following this link. Please note: these are not specific for AO students so please keep this in mind if you use a general tutorial.