Who's Who for Accelerated Online Programs
Who Should I Call? - A Quick Guide to Your Resources
Click or Tap here to visit the UTA Student Help Center for AO Students. The Student Help Center for AO addresses questions about:
- Status of Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, and Student Accounts
- Technical Help with MyMav and Email
Click or Tap here to visit the Advising Website. Academic Advisors can assist you with:
- Degree Plans
- Adding/Dropping Courses
- Applications to the Upper-Division BSN Program
For Course Content Questions, contact your course instructor (professor), instructional associate, or student coordinator.
- Instructional Associate (also called an Academic Coach) - main point of contact for submitting assignments, course requirements, and grading.
- Instructor (Professor) - Each course has a faculty on record for teaching the course and they work in with the academic coach. You will receive information about the course from your instructor by the course start date to ensure that students are on track with assignments. Ultimately, your instructor will assign and, if needed, change your grade.
- Student Coordinator - After you enroll, your student coordinator will regularly contact you throughout the duration of your program to serve as your advocate and a point of contact as you work towards graduation. Your student coordinator will assist and empower you to utilize available tools and resources while encouraging and motivating your success.