Cleanroom method steps
Some of the processes that constitute the Cleanroom approach are
- Requirements analysis : producing and reviewing "informal specifications"
- High-level design : converting the requirements into state machines and functions
- Detailed design : further refinement of functions
- Coding by increment : developing code and verifying it using informal methods. Compiling code or unit testing is prohibited.
- Pretest by increment : generation of test cases
- Statistical testing by increment : the code is compiled, linked and tested. Results are validated