Meetings and Events
CSR organizes support, social, athletic, and volunteer activities and meetings where sober students serve their community, develop a support system, make friendships and create memories. The activities strengthen and expand student sobriety while enriching the college experience. Activities include participation in:
- Weekly group support meetings
- Skill-building and educational workshops
- UT Arlington traditions including the Bed Races, Oozeball and more
- Community service through The Big Event, Alternative Breaks, and projects in the local community
- Health and wellness programming
Community Based 12-Step Programs
The CSR has collaborated with several entities to provide UT Arlington students with easy access to various 12-step and recovery oriented meetings, both on campus and in the local community. To find a schedule with the times and locations of these meetings please visit the page here.
Be a leader
Reach your potential by developing your leadership skills and make a difference for the campus community.