The University of Texas at Arlington is expanding interactivity in the classroom through a partnership with Echo360 to provide a powerful suite of instructional tools to assist faculty in the development, delivery and maintenance of face-to-face, blended and on-line Bb courses.
Beginning fall 2013, LectureTools is available campus wide to any and all faculty interested in utilizing it for instruction, engagement or assessment.
LectureTools allows you to import existing PowerPoint slides and enhance your presentation with interactive activities. Instructors simply upload their slides to the cloud-based LectureTools site… add interactive slides like multiple choice questions, short answer questions, and ordered lists… then publish the presentations for students to access as needed.
- The ability to streamline content and deliver it anytime, anywhere on any device
- Robust ability to handle visual materials, such as maps, scientific diagrams, charts, graphs and videos
- Increased student engagement and class participation
- Improved study tools such as peer-to-peer and group study, review and playback of lectures and lecture notes help students stay on track outside the classroom
- Analytic tools that let instructors and students alike track their progress in real time
During class instructors are able to receive live feedback of the interactive slides and student questions. After class the instructor will see an assessment of the presentation with responses and questions.
For more information about LectureTools, or to schedule a training session, contact:
Don Lane, Manager of Technical Operations
e-mail email@example.com or phone 817-272-3296