Educational Technology Support Services provides a variety of technical and instructional support services, including:
- Standardized instructional delivery platforms
- Collaborative learning spaces design and development
- Expert technical consulting
- In-class and desktop video capture and support
However, we don’t manage every aspect of educational technology on campus. For example, many campus classrooms, conference rooms and laboratories are equipped, controlled and supported by individual colleges and/or departments. Faculty needing assistance in a locally-controlled classroom should contact an administrator.
Download a list of supported educational technology classrooms, including the equipment installed in and the college or department supporting each one.
For immediate assistance in any rooms listed in the ETSS classroom directory please contact us at:
- Phone: 817-272-1449
- Fax: 817-272-2857
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to promote collegiality and more efficient and effective services to instructional faculty, we are providing some additional information we hope you will find useful about where help can best be found for a number of common concerns:
- To reserve a classroom: Deborah Wamsley at 817-272-3236 or email@example.com
- For locked classrooms: Mav Express 817-272-2102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To gain faculty access to rooms they are not normally scheduled in please have your department administrator contact: Mav Express 817-272-2102 or email@example.com
- For assistance with any network problems or fixing a personal computer: OIT Help Desk 817-272-2208 or firstname.lastname@example.org