The Nano-Bio Lab focuses on the sensing and detection of biological targets and interactions using novel solid state devices. Our research aims at development of specific and ultrasensitive nanoscale biosensors and systems with the potential of characterizing biological processes at the molecular level.
Selected Recent Publications
- Y. Wan, D. Tamuly, P. B. Allen, Y.-T. Kim, R. Bachoo, A. D.
Ellington and S. M. Iqbal, "Proliferation
and Migration of Tumor Cells in Tapered Channels,"
Biomedical Microdevices, Published Online: 27 Oct 2012
(2012). DOI: 10.1007/s10544-012-9721-0
- W. Asghar, Y. Wan, A. Ilyas, R. Bachoo, Y.-t. Kim and S. M.
Fingerprinting, 3D Profiling and Detection of Tumor Cells with
Lab on a Chip,
vol. 12, no. 13, pp. 2345-2352 (2012). DOI: 10.1039/C2LC21012F.
- Y. Wan, M. A. I. Mahmood, N. Li, P. B. Allen, Y.-t. Kim, R. Bachoo, A.
D. Ellington and S. M. Iqbal, "Nanotextured
Substrates with Immobilized Aptamers for Cancer Cell Isolation
Cancer, vol. 118, no. 4, pp. 1145-1154 (2012). DOI: 10.1002/cncr.26349.
- Y. Wan, J. Tan, W. Asghar, Y.-t. Kim, Y. Liu and S. M.
Effect on Aptamers-based Circulating Tumor Cell Isolation in
The Journal of
Physical Chemistry B, vol. 115, no. 47, pp. 13891–13896
(2011). DOI: 10.1021/jp205511m
- Y. Wan, Y.-t. Kim, N. Li, S. K. Cho, R. Bachoo, A. D.
Ellington and S. M. Iqbal, "Surface Immobilized Aptamers
for Cancer Cell Isolation and Microscopic Cytology,"
vol. 70, no. 22, pp. 9371-9380 (2010)
- S. Goyal, Y.-t. Kim, Y. Li and S. M. Iqbal, "Active
and Biomimetic Nanofilters for Selective Protein Separation,"
Biomedical Microdevices, vol 12, no. 2, pp. 317-324
More Publications >>