Woo Ho Lee, Senior research scientist at NGS Group, attended the International Conference on Social Robotics (ICSR) which was held in Bristol, on October 27th to 29th. The paper “Human-Robot Upper Body Gesture Imitation Analysis for Autism Spectrum Disorders” was presented and the authors of the paper are Isura Ranatunga, Monica Beltran, Nahum Torres, Nicoleta Bungnariu, Rita Patterson, Carolyn Garver, and Dan Popa. The paper presented the development of a robotic system which uses Dynamic Time Warping (DTW) as a tool for the diagnosis and treatment of Autism.
The ICSR 2013 conference was focused on the interaction between humans and robots and the integration of robots into our society.
Woo Ho Lee
- Two student-engineering teams win international challenges
- Interacting with a Robot: Meet Zeno!
- International Conference on Social Robotics
- Students present at 3rd Annual Connecting Education with Industry Event
- Can you say hello to Zeno?
- RE2-UTA DARPA Robotics Challenge Team Introduction
- IEEE RAS Mobile Microrobotics Challenge at ICRA 2013