Engineering Field Trip/Tour Guidelines
We are so pleased you are interested in the University of Texas at Arlington and the College of Engineering. We have completed 50 years of educating engineers and serving our local communities. We would be more than happy to welcome your group to campus if you will read our guidelines and complete the form below. We will contact you by email soon to coordinate the details of your groups’ campus visit, so that you can have the best experience possible. We appreciate your interest and we look forward to introducing you and your group to the College of Engineering and UTA.
Two weeks’ notice is strongly preferred for tours. Requests made with less than two weeks notice may not be able to be accommodated.
- In general, tours will take no longer than one and one-half hours.
- Standard tours begin at 9 a.m. Other times of day will be considered by request. Those outside normal business hours will be considered on individual basis.
- Children younger than 10 years of age will not be taken to labs; they will receive demonstrations or guided activities to teach them engineering concepts.
- Each tour will include an introduction to the University and to the College of Engineering.
- Special interest tours will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Tour groups are limited to 50 people.