FE Exam Prep Course
The Fundamentals of Engineering Exam is the first step to gaining a Professional Engineer license. Download FE Prep Course Schedule Fall 2013.
Why Hold a P.E. License?
- Enables you to perform engineering services for the public
- Enhances job opportunities that may not otherwise be available
- Provides you with portable credentials in other states
FE Exam Prep Course:
Our FE Exam Preparation Course will help prepare you to take the first step toward licensure. UT Arlington faculty introduce you to the format of the exam, review topics in and outside of your major area of study, present practice problems and provide tips to successfully complete the exam. Topics in this 13-part course cover all the subjects you need to prepare for the exam.
Classes for the Fall 2013 FE Exam Prep Course will take place from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday evenings beginning September 5, 2013 and concluding October 22, 2013.
FE Exam Schedule:
The next exam is scheduled for Saturday, October 26, 2013. Individuals wanting to take the exam on this date must register online by September 5, 2013 The application fee is $125 and is non-refundable. Click here to go to the NCEES web-site and register for the FE Exam or see the exam schedule.
Tuition for FE Exam Prep Course:
- UT Arlington students: $100 (includes FE Reference Handbook, and course notes)
- Non-students: $200 (includes FE Reference Handbook, course notes & parking permit)
For More Information:
Support Specialist II
Engineering Online Services