- Nuclear Engineering Minor
- Requirements for Minor
- Course Descriptions
- Advisory Committee
- Nuclear Energy and Engineering
High School Workshop
Scholarships / Internships
- The Cook Energy Summer Intern Program
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission Student Programs
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission Safety Professional Development Program
- Scholarships at AboutNuclear.org
- Fellowships at AboutNuclear.org
- Internships at AboutNuclear.org
- Scholarships, Internships, Fellowships at the Nuclear Energy Institute
The College of Engineering at UT Arlington has a strong and supportive Advisory Board. It is standard practice for programs within the College to have their own advisory boards to serve to connect the program leadership with needs of its constituents. In that spirit, an Advisory Committee has been established for the Nuclear Engineering minor. Its main objective is to allow us to tailor the program completely to nuclear industry practices.
Members of the advisory committee are:
- Dr. Gerald Schlapper, Ph.D., PE, CHP
Inspector, Region IV, U.S. NRC
- Dr. Sheldon Landsberger
Coordinator, Nuclear and Radiation Engineering Program,
The University of Texas at Austin
- Mike Blevins
retired; formerly Executive Vice President and Chief Nuclear Officer, Luminant Power
- Chris Davenport P.E.
Principal, DP Engineering, Ltd.
- Joseph Tapia, PE
Licensing Manager, Mitsubishi Nuclear Energy Systems, Inc.