Students who are candidates for graduation in Dec 2013 must register with their School or College to participate in Spring commencement ceremonies. This is the only way to receive tickets. Students with questions about how to register to participate in their commencement ceremony should contact their School or College.
Students who register to participate in commencement may claim guest tickets (8) (see process below for claiming tickets, below). Graduating students who are participating in their commencement ceremony need a ticket for themselves as well and can claim their tickets along with their guest tickets.
Each School or College may have additional guest tickets available while quantities last. These tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please log in to utagraduationtickets.com for more information.
How can I claim my tickets?
Students who have registered with their School or College to participate in Commencement should have received an e-mail sent to their UT Arlington email account on November 19 with a confidential username and password and instructions to access the ticket site at utagraduationtickets.com. Students with an inactive UT Arlington email account must contact the Office of Information Technology (OIT) Helpdesk at 817-272-2208 for reactivation.
- From the date that the e-mail is sent until one hour before your commencement ceremony, you will be able to download your ticket and the designated number of tickets at utagraduationtickets.com. Please download only the actual number of guest tickets that you will use. Those you do not intend to use may be donated to other graduates through the ticketing Web site (automated).
- All tickets must be claimed and printed in advance. No tickets will be available at the venue.
- No UT Arlington IDs will be accepted in place of a ticket for admittance.
- Guests are encouraged to arrive early to ensure proper seating. Doors will open one hour prior to each ceremony and live music will be provided by the UT Arlington Jazz Ensemble.
- Guests and graduates arriving more than ten minutes after the start of the ceremony may not be seated. Reentry into the venue may not be permitted once the ceremony has begun.
For login and password questions, contact the Box Office at 817-272-9595.