Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.
- Graduates and their family and guests must arrive as
scheduled to attend the commencement ceremony.
- To allow for parking, the walk or shuttle ride to College
Park Center (CPC) and ticket collection, it is strongly recommended that guests
arrive 60 minutes prior to The College of Engineering ceremony. The UTA
Police Department recommends that families and friends carpool as much as
possible to the ceremony to alleviate traffic congestion.
- Families and friends should enter the building through the
NORTH ENTRY or NORTHWEST ENTRY. All guests over the age of two must have a
ticket for entry.
- Graduates must enter the WEST ENTRY. ONLY GRADUATING
STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THROUGH THE WEST ENTRY. ALL PERSONS ENTERING COLLEGE PARK CENTER
MUST HAVE A TICKET, INCLUDING GRADUATING STUDENTS.
- All attendees must remain seated during the ceremony.
- Cell phones and pagers must be turned off.
- No outside food or drink will be permitted in College Park
Center. Concessions will be available for sale. Graduating students may not
have food or drink with them in their seating area.
- All graduates and their guests are asked to remain for the
entire ceremony out of respect for all College graduates.
- Graduates must immediately exit from the building following
the ceremony and may meet their family and friends at Moritz Plaza.
- The possession or use of alcohol, noisemakers, firecrackers,
balloons, flags, banners or illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Any graduate or guest who is excessively disruptive during
the commencement ceremony will be removed from College Park Center.
- Possession of a ticket does not guarantee admittance.