Faculty Research Opportunities
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities GrantSearch
- Department of Energy Graduate Fellowship Program
- Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship
- Department of Energy Scholars Program
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- NIH Office of Extramural Research
- NSF Email Subscription - Subscribe to Funding Opportunities Notices
- The Office of Naval Research (ONR)
The University of Texas at Arlington guidelines, archived submissions, and current funding opportunities for NSF solicitations that limit the number of proposals an organization can be found on the UT Arlington Grant and Contract Services page.
Opportunities From the Center for Innovation
Each month, the Center for Innovation sends a list of current opportunities. Download this month's.
NSF Program Announcements and Information
The most current NSF Program Announcements and Information for Engineering, Math/Physical Sciences, and Computer/Information Sciences are below. There are many other areas at NSF to search.