Covers, Titles, and Tables: The Formations of American Literary Canons
Dr. Kenneth Roemer
University of Texas at Arlington
- Stedman and Hutchinson, A Library of American Literature from the Earliest Settlement to the Present Time, Vol. VI (1891) A
Key to Abbreviations:
- H = a history of American literature.
- A = an anthology.
- = Searchable Editable Text
- = Image of Scanned Page
- = High Quality Image for Download
(NOTE: You may have to right click the disk icon
and choose 'Save Target As...' or 'Save Link As...'
to get the full quality image.)
- The titles are listed in chronological order.